Noise Dosimeter/Datalogger with PC Interface
Measure total sound exposure over an 8-hour period. Applications include personal accumulated noise exposure measurement, workplace noise assessment, OSHA and other regulatory agency compliances. Includes belt clip and clip-on microphone, (4) AAA batteries, mini screwdriver, carrying case, software, and cables.
• Perform OSHA and IEC Noise accumulation surveys
• Adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate, and Threshold
• Applications include Personal accumulated noise exposure measurement, Workplace noise assessment, OSHA and other regulatory agency compliances
• Datalogs up to 4500dB readings when used as a sound level meter
• Optional 94/114dB calibrator to perform “before” and “after” calibration checks per ANSI standards
• Stores up to 5 dosimeter surveys. Data includes Start/Stop Time, %Dose, TWA, peak flags, when used in the Dosimeter mode
• Bi-directional RS-232 with Windows® 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP compatible software to control setup and retrieve stored events or analyze real time measurements. Complete with 9 pin to 25 pin adaptor, and RS-232 cable.