Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Digital Sound Level Meter with PC Interface
This Digital Sound Level Meter is equipped with Auto and Manual ranging, from 30 to 130 db in 6 sound level ranges, fast and slow selectable response times, and selectable "A" and "C" frequency weightings. Obtain sound readings quickly and accurately on the large, 3 1/2” digital display (resolution=0.1 dB) with backlighting and an analog bar graph. Can be used to monitor machine noise evaluation, OSHA compliance testing, community noise measurement and noise ordinance. It also complies with the ANSI and IEC Type 2 standards. For recording purposes, an RS-232 interface is available for sound data collection directly into your PC. Significant features include:
* Fast and Slow selectable response times
* Background noise absorber mode for machine noise measurements filters ambient noise
* Electret condenser microphone provides 1 1/2 dB accuracy
* Min/Max plus analog output and tripod mount
* Max Hold latches maximum value on display
* RS-232 interface for capturing data directly on a PC, optional Windows® compatible software
* Complete with batteries and carrying case